Yes, we are having a boy. Only 8 people were right! (I was not one of them). But we are soooo excited! It's just nice to know, and to know that he's healthy. They checked for cleft palate, club foot, likelihood of Down's syndrome, and he doesn't have any of them. His heart rate was good and he even waved! (Well, he looked like he was waving anyway). So yea for boys! My sister just had a boy, so they'll be about 5 months apart; Jeremy's cousin is due in January with a boy (3 months apart) and Jeremy's other cousin is due just a couple days before us! They're still trying to decide if they want to find out. You should Robert and Melarie!
So here's pictures of the little guy's first photo session:
Nice profile picture; you can see his little nose and mouth!
We're so grateful and are so happy to have this little boy inside me. :) Thanks for reading!
11 comments:
WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!! Boys are the best, in my very humble and unbiased opinion!! :)
A BOY! I was wrong...but that is so exciting! I'm glad everything looks great! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah another BOY!! We are so excited for you guys, as I read your post and all the babies your families are having I read "cousin in Jan. is having a boy.." and my dumb pregnant brain was like "Who?" and then wait for my 2nd thought, "Mel and Rob are having a Boy too!!!" I am so darn slow. :) Anyway congrats on the new pictures of your little boy. They are the best and it makes it more real.
Haha! That's pretty bad Jen. Yeah, I was talking about YOU. :) We're excited. I hope Robert and Melarie find out too.
Congratulations!! Little boys are cute :) :)
Another handsome Nowland man. I've always thought that they are extremely good looking. Congratulations!!
a boy! yay! that is so fun. congrats!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! And half way? Wow!
PS. So sorry I missed church on sunday. I hope it went well without me. Being sick is the WORST!
Thank heaven for little boys. We're so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is the most exciting news I've heard today. I love that Jeremy is so proud of the pictures. So cute. What are some names? I want to know
You can already tell from the profile shot how handsome he is going to be!
Post a Comment