I cannot believe how fast the last year has gone. I am completely baffled on the fact that this little guy turns one NEXT MONTH!
I haven't updated about Connor lately, so I thought I better do it before something else changes! Connor is moving so much these days. He is crawling like a champ, pulling himself up to stand on pretty much everything and cruising around the furniture, the walls, etc. He is very curious and I fear he'll be walking all too soon!
Eli actually took this picture. It's a common sight. He likes the dishwasher!
Connor is such a happy little guy. He gets so giddy as he moves around and is just getting so grown up. I went in the boys' room to get something while Connor was napping one day and found him like this. Precious!
And he loves to play with the books.And I had to include this picture. He loves wrestling with Jeremy & Eli. He just thinks he's a big boy and I'm starting to realize he is getting there! He's not going to be a baby much longer. :(
And here are a couple videos. I've mentioned before how much Connor loves music. He dances all the time and is always moving when the music is playing.
And here's another. When Eli was a baby I taught him a few signs and the other day I thought I started thinking about them again, so Eli and I did some of them for Connor. Well a few days later Connor signed "more"! It was very cute. I'm not sure if he knows what it means, but he knows he gets a good reaction from everyone when he does. :) What a doll.
4 comments:
Yeah, the "more" sign either means "more", "sweet potoatoes", or "food". Looks like right now it just means "more food!" Love, love, love these!
CUTE! Oh my gosh that "more' video kills me. I love love love those blue eyes.
Sarah he is so adorable! I am so excited to see him in March. I miss all of you so much. I am going through withdrawals not seeing you every month:) I am happy that you blog so often and let us "see" these cute kids.
We love you, Jeremy and your fun little boys.
I love the dancing by Connor! (We have that same toy so I sang along.) I agree about Valentines Day...well- and all "retail holidays".
Fun updates! I still can't believe how big Eli is getting too!
Post a Comment