Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas DAY

Christmas was on a Sunday this year, but we didn't have church until 1:00pm, so we were able to do our Christmas presents and breakfast before heading out to church. We had a beautiful church service. The choir sang several numbers interspersed with some nice readings. It was a great way to spend part of the day. We also enjoyed relaxing together and enjoying our leftover food and new Christmas things!

Connor got a BYU football helmet and jersey, Anna got the babydoll highchair she'd been wanting, and Eli got a couple lego sets. The kids know Santa is pretend but still get very excited for "him" to come!



 And the big surprise was my present to Jeremy - a banjo! He's expressed interest in learning the banjo for years, so I thought it would be fun. He doesn't practice a ton, but I can tell he really enjoys it when he does!
 Grace's first Christmas! In typical baby fashion, she preferred to wrapping and boxes to any of her presents.
 Grace in my new saucepan.
 Lego mania! Anna got her first little set. Exciting stuff.
My favorite is always the puzzles and games we all get! The kids were excited to put this harder one together this year.
 He didn't take this off for a few days.
Yummy Christmas breakfast - my first attempt at GF cinnamon rolls (quite delicious, actually) and our traditional breakfast casserole. Yum!
 I love these cute kids!! 
Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 comment:

Heidi Worsham said...

Oh, I love love love love this!!! And I can't wait to hear Jeremy on the banjo! Hahaha. Also, on a side note, I feel like every time I see a picture of your family room there's different furniture in there? Haha.