Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Foodie Blog

Well I've decided to start a food blog. I've been so apprehensive about this for some reason, but I decided just to do it. I don't have a sweet high-tech camera and I'm still learning a lot about cooking, but I mostly just wanted a place to log the recipes I've tried and have them all organized and photographed. It will be mostly for myself, but this way I can share them all with you too! (Without using this blog for that). I know there are a gazillion food blogs out there, but I guess that's the beauty of blogging these days. Anyone can join in. So, I won't post any recipes on here anymore, but feel free to check out my new blog! Thanks!

5 comments:

Annakaisa said...

Great idea! I can always use new recipes and the foods you've posted on your blog before look delicious!

Annakaisa said...

The new blog looks wonderful! I think I need to go eat something... got little hungry while reading it. :D

Ken and Marlene Astle Family said...

Sarah you are so fun and creative! You have always been so artistic and I am so happy you are doing a food blog. I have always enjoyed cooking but have been a bit boring since all the kids left home. I am getting inpsired with all of your fun recipes.

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

It looks great! In fact, I was just thinking to myself that I wanted to make some oat bread- thanks for the recipe.

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started this. I actually just logged onto your blog this morning to get your maple syrup recipe, and lo and behold, it's now even easier to find! Good luck with your blog. It's fun to have an outlet like this for something you love to do.

Off to make some syrup! Yum!