Sunday, July 3, 2011

Park City with the Fam

We had a wonderful week-long vacation in Park City with Jeremy's family. Our kids slept absolutely horribly but we still had a great time! It was beautiful and green up there this year from all the snow and rain we got earlier in the year and the weather was amazing! Here are some of the things we enjoyed.

We...saw lots of green on the drive up:
...swam and soaked in the hot tub:
...played lots of fun games (no pictures)
...enjoyed some leisure time:
...got cute pictures taken:
...cruised Main Street and ate ice cream:
...rode the bus! (a definite highlight for Eli):
...went to the park and played soccer:
...looked really cute:
...went to Heritage Park:
(Jeremy got a shave)
...ate and ate and ate (Connor included):
...played with cousins:
...and loved spending time with such a great family!
It was a definite success. It was great to spend so much time with everyone before we head back east for who knows how long. We've been busy busy since we've been back trying to get ready to move in 2 1/2 weeks, so I'll be sure to post about that later!

4 comments:

Wendy McNiven said...

It looks like you had a great time! Your family picture looks beautiful.

Ken and Marlene Astle Family said...

Great picutes of a wonderful family. I had so much fun being with all of you last week.

singingrae said...

Love you new family pic! Very cute of everyone! Looks like you had lots of fun. Don't you love Park City in the summer?

Liz Johnson said...

Hey Sarah! I just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a place to stop and let Eli run around (and eat food/hang out), let me know! We live literally 2 minutes off of I-80 in Indiana and there's a playground right off the freeway that I could meet you at - I'd even bring food! I know it might not work with what you're planning, but if you're interested, let me know! I'd love to see you!