Monday, May 13, 2013

Blessing Day

Yesterday was a very busy Mother's Day.  It started off the night before - Jeremy's parents came into town that evening and then about an hour later, Jeremy and I left for a Graduation River Boat Cruise put on by his school/class.  More on that later (it was very fun!).  So we had a great time, stayed up way too late when came back and were chatting and then woke up and it was Mother's Day!  I had choir practice, we blessed Anna, Jeremy sang in a men's octet, I spoke, and Eli gave the Article of Faith in Primary :).  It was a busy day!

The highlight though was Anna's blessing.  It was beautiful.  Jeremy's mom made this incredible dress for her which will be a treasured family heirloom.  She looked beautiful!  It was so nice to have them there with us and it was a very sweet blessing.  It was a special day!









Oh, and I finally have a video of Anna that I can post!  This was taken on Debbie's phone last night.  She's a cute girl!

4 comments:

Wendy McNiven said...

Sarah, you look like a model, you are so beautiful! Anna is exquisite in that lovely dress, what a nice thing! I am glad you had such a nice Mother's Day.

Ken and Marlene Astle Family said...

Sarah you do look like a supermodel! Anna looks so beautiful in that dress. That really is a treasure to have as an heirloom. Debbie is so talented! Sounds like you had a very busy day. I am so proud of you and your beautiful family. I love seeing all the pictures and thanks so much for blogging!

Heidi Worsham said...

Wow, I LOVE that dress! Debbie is amazing!!! You have such an adorable family.
No one seems to know about your modeling career on the side... they're all saying you "look like a supermodel". Little do they know you really ARE one. ;)

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

I agree with all that has been said. Sarah, you are so gorgeous. Anna is just lovely and that dress, wow! What a gift of love from Debbie.