Saturday, May 11th, Jeremy's parents came into town and that night Jeremy's class had a River Boat Cruise. It was our first date since Anna was born and it was very fun! We had a great time and it was so nice knowing the kids were in such good hands. I'd been pumping for 2 months and having Jeremy give Anna a bottle every so often so she'd be used to it - all in preparation for that night - and then she pretty much slept the entire time and they didn't even have to feed her. Haha. Oh well!
The boat went down the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers - they come together and form the Ohio River. It was fun to see the city at night and enjoy an evening with some good friends. I forgot my camera, so I just have a few pictures taken from Tom's iPod. They served dinner on the boat and then had dancing. Jeremy was tearin' it up on the dance floor. :) As the night went on, more and more people got drunk and a little crazy, but all in all it was still a great night!
Mary and I at the end of the night
On the top deck of the boat, with a blurry city in the background.
Ready to eat!
We joke about only having "quarterly" dates (it's true though). Hopefully we can find some nice Young Women in Portland to babysit for us so we can go out a little more often! I sure like my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment