Saturday, May 24, 2014

An Assortment of Cute Pictures

Well, it's time for my semi-monthly oh-I-have-a-lot-of-pictures-on-the-camera-I-need-to-put-on-the-blog post.  So, in somewhat chronological order, here you go.

 Early Spring in our front yard...

 "Oh, I'm so funny I eat colored pencils and climb on the table!" Don't worry, I took it from her right after this.
 "Hi, Mom!"
 Oh yeah. Easter dessert - the last of our frozen blackberries and peaches we picked last summer. Sniffle.
 Anna climbed in there but got out before I got a picture, so Connor demonstrated.
"Please, Mama?"
 "I'm adorable."
 "Yea!"
 What a helper.
 These two are having lots of fun lately.

 Handsome construction worker.
 Again, super helpful.


 Anna demonstrating her reverence "folding" her arms for the prayer.

 Beautiful spring in the backyard!

 One of God's special spirits - Margie. We had her for dinner on Mother's Day. She was great at entertaining the kids while we got dinner ready.

 Beautiful Spring Day!

 Wowzers!

And today at the Farmer's Market. Somebody thought all the strawberries were for her.
 It was heaping at one point...
"I'm so funny!"

Today was a good day.

3 comments:

Ken and Marlene Astle Family said...

The flowers are so beautiful! Your children are so cute in all of the pictures. I loved the one of Anna standing on the table, climbing into the dishwasher and so many more! You are such a wonderful mother and we love to share your life through your blogs! Thank you for another great post!

Heidi Worsham said...

You have the cutest kids! :) Eli is looking so grown up!

Wendy McNiven said...

Beautiful flowers!!! Your kids are so adorable.