I wasn't even going to bring the camera because I just wanted to enjoy the hike and the kids, but Jeremy really wanted to so that's why he's not in any of the pictures! Oops.
We tried to get a good photo of all three...
And then I had to add a few pictures of the gorgeous Hood strawberries the kids and I picked this morning! Wow, they are amazing!
So little, yet so delicious. They hardly even resemble what you buy in the stores. And for the record, the kids picked the not-as-ripe ones. They actually did quite well, but there were a few greenies in the mix. And by "they" I mean Eli and his friend Robby. Connor picked maybe two, and once I let Anna out of the stroller, whatever she picked went straight into her mouth.
Only 2.5 more weeks with our beloved Oregon!
4 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!!! Can't wait to see you! :)
Looks beautiful!
I love that park! So close - but it takes you far away!
Oh that trail is absolutely gorgeous! Wow I would be sad to leave Oregon too. It is so lush and beautiful there. I want to eat those strawberries but actually we have some great ones here too. The pictures of all of you are so beautiful. I especially love the one with the three kids and Anna and Connor are holding hands. That just melted my heart:) You have such love in your family and you will find fun things about Chicago too. I have heard nice things about it.
Post a Comment