Tuesday, May 19, 2009

'Cause the Grandmas want more pictures!

Enjoy.









6 comments:

Julie said...

Whoa - your little dude is such a great mix of the two of you. And by the way, you look awesome for just having a baby!

Mimi Nowland said...

It is not just the Grandma's who want more pictures! We love to see more pictures of your entire family. We appreciate you taking the time to post them, thanks again.

Sarah said...

You're sweet Julie. I was suckin' it in big time. :)

Wendy McNiven said...

I agree, you do look amazing! What a wonderful family!

Ken and Marlene Astle Family said...

Sarah you look beautiful and your baby is so sweet! He is getting so chubby and I just love that! Thank you so much for posting more pictures. It makes it almost bearable being so far away and missing all of you. I can't wait to hold him in a few more days. You are Jeremy have such a sweet family.

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

He is a cute big baby! Don't let him grow anymore until we see him :)
Rob made the comment, and I have to agree, that it doesn't even look like you've had a baby.
Can't wait to see you all