Thursday, July 2, 2009
Fence Progress
We've been working on our fence a lot and it's coming along! Saturday Jeremy and his dad dug all the holes, Monday they set all the posts and started putting up the 2x4's (and his brother Jon came up for a couple hours to help), Tuesday morning Jeremy's dad put up some more 2x4s, Wednesday night Jeremy and I finished all the 2x4's and tonight Jeremy trimmed the tops of all the posts and I started putting up the boards! We expect to get it all done tomorrow. Now is the fun part when it goes fast and looks like a fence! Here are some pictures of our progress so far:
Digging holes
Posts are up!
Getting ready to put up the 2x4's
Monday evening
Our little helper! This was tonight. He was so sweet just hanging out with us. He fell asleep to the sound of the drill. :)
Oh yeah, that's right.
What we have done so far! We should have a lot more done by tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks great! good luck with the rest.
Sarah you are a MACHINE! I love it. My biggest "building" accomplishment since I've been married is halfway hanging the drapes in my bedroom. The drill ran out of batteries in the middle of it so I haven't finished yet. I'm purchasing myself a drill though tonight and will be good to go. I miss you and hope things are going well. Eli is darling and I hope I get to meet him soon.
You are the cutest fence builder I have ever seen! How are you so thin already!?
Post a Comment