So Eli and I are flying to Sacramento tomorrow. Jeremy's family is moving (not far, just a few minutes away) and they have been busy busy so I thought it would be a good time to go out and help and bring them some Eli joy. :) I've also been looking forward to some warmer weather. It has been ridiculously cold here lately. It hasn't been above freezing in a week and won't be for another week. For example, the high today is supposed to be 26 with a low of 19. Tomorrow: 23 with a low of 14. And snow. So I think what a great time it is to be going to California! Then I get onto facebook this morning (I know, silly) and see all these people's comments about SNOW IN SACRAMENTO! What? Really? Yep. Supposedly it's snowing in Sacramento. Right now. Crazy. Luckily I think that's just for today. I can only remember seeing snow there once in my life. I was a Junior in high school and it was during Chemistry. Everyone rushed out and it lasted for maybe 3 minutes, and of course it didn't stick. So anyway, I checked the weather forcast and luckily it will still be a break from the freezing temperatures. Highs are in the upper 40s and tomorrow is actually mostly sunny! (That's going to seem sooo warm!) So maybe I can actually go outside this week :)....if my flight is able to take off. All that snow in Sacramento is coming hard here tonight and tomorrow. So wish me luck...
(I'm excited to be going but also sad. It's the first time Jeremy has been apart from Eli since he was born. :( They're going to miss each other. And of course I'm going to miss Jeremy tons too.)
3 comments:
That happened to me last year! I was all jazzed to go to Las Vegas for Christmas, and then it snowed there. And, since my inlaws aren't accustomed to using the heater in their house, I was freezing the whole time. Lame.
I wish Jeremy could come too! We love Jeremy and I think it is so sweet of him to share you and Eli with all of us. I am laughing about the post up above about not using the heater in the house. We will turn the heater on for you and Eli :) I am so excited to see you tomorrow!
Thanks for helping with the move and I am sure the Eli joy will be very beneficial too!
Post a Comment