What a cute little boy (and cute parents too.) I enjoy looking at your blog; it makes it seem like you are still living around the corner, instead of two states away.
Hello there! Miss you my dear! Let's talk on the phone soon, I want to hear all your news. Yes, I sort of fell off the virtual world there for a month or so, but I'm trying to get myself back together...we'll see how long it lasts. :) Eli is so very very cute! And your cinnamon rolls look SO good! Mmmmm... tell Jeremy and Eli hello for us!
He can sure bring a smile to my face!!!! I think I need some time playing with a happy baby!!! December will not come soon enough!!!! Smile, smile, smile!
7 comments:
What a cute little boy (and cute parents too.) I enjoy looking at your blog; it makes it seem like you are still living around the corner, instead of two states away.
Hello there! Miss you my dear! Let's talk on the phone soon, I want to hear all your news. Yes, I sort of fell off the virtual world there for a month or so, but I'm trying to get myself back together...we'll see how long it lasts. :)
Eli is so very very cute! And your cinnamon rolls look SO good! Mmmmm... tell Jeremy and Eli hello for us!
SO CUTE!!!!!
Oh man, the shape of his cute little smile just kills me! SO CUTE!!!
he looks so happy! i love smiley babies. what a cute kid!
In these set of pictures he really looks like his daddy's side of the family! At least they are all good looking, I might be biased...
He can sure bring a smile to my face!!!! I think I need some time playing with a happy baby!!! December will not come soon enough!!!! Smile, smile, smile!
Post a Comment