Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

8 comments:

Joyful Noise said...

OH MY GOOD NESS!!!! How cute is that??? I want to eat him up!!!! I also LOVE your new family photo!!! I need a new one for my wall!!!!

Can not WAIT to kiss and squeeze the little punkin head!!!

Grammy (Yaya)

Angie said...

So cute! Happy Halloween!

Mimi Nowland said...

Happy Halloween, Eli! Wow is he cute!

Michelle Nielsen said...

Oh my gosh!! What a stud!! I think kids in Halloween costumes are by far the cutest!! LOVE it! Give him a smooch from his favorite 2nd cousin...haha

Lisa said...

So dang CUTE!!!

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

What a cutie!!!

Ken and Marlene Astle Family said...

Eli is so adorable! I love how is face lights up when he smiles. It was so fun to see him give me that smile as he got comfortable with me. Such a cutie!

mini-wheats said...

What a cuddly pumpkin!