I've tried giving Eli rice cereal a few times over the last month, and he didn't seem too interested, which was totally fine. I just thought I'd try. Well, that all changed this week. We found a highchair online for cheap, so we decided to finally get one and really try the solid foods again. And he loved it! It's so cute. He just dives for the food now and opens his mouth up so big. I think the timing helped too. I've been feeding him while we eat dinner, so now he feels like a big kid eating real food with the grown-ups. :) Anyway, it's been fun, so of course I took some pictures and wanted to put them up. Enjoy!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Mmmm....Rice Cereal
Who knew it could be so appetizing?
I've tried giving Eli rice cereal a few times over the last month, and he didn't seem too interested, which was totally fine. I just thought I'd try. Well, that all changed this week. We found a highchair online for cheap, so we decided to finally get one and really try the solid foods again. And he loved it! It's so cute. He just dives for the food now and opens his mouth up so big. I think the timing helped too. I've been feeding him while we eat dinner, so now he feels like a big kid eating real food with the grown-ups. :) Anyway, it's been fun, so of course I took some pictures and wanted to put them up. Enjoy!
I've tried giving Eli rice cereal a few times over the last month, and he didn't seem too interested, which was totally fine. I just thought I'd try. Well, that all changed this week. We found a highchair online for cheap, so we decided to finally get one and really try the solid foods again. And he loved it! It's so cute. He just dives for the food now and opens his mouth up so big. I think the timing helped too. I've been feeding him while we eat dinner, so now he feels like a big kid eating real food with the grown-ups. :) Anyway, it's been fun, so of course I took some pictures and wanted to put them up. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! What a big boy!
Chug a chug a CHOO CHOO!
He looks like he has a lot of hair in these pictures, go ELI!
He seems to just get cuter and cuter! (Even though I thought he was handsome as a newborn. :)
Yeah for new flavors,- if you can count rice cereal as being flavorful-What a happy boy!
Post a Comment