Oh my gosh, that little boy is so CUTE! I love the hat :)And pumpkin ;)
He is SO cute! Did you make his hat? I love it. I am totally loving pumpkin right now as well. I want to put it in anything I can.
Totally agree with you! Fall is the best season, and Eli is irresistible in that hat. Now if only Texas would start fall early this year I could be sporting such fall apparel. :)
YES. me too. love the hat. and the smile.
Very cute post. I love all the pictures, but of course my favorite is of Eli. I love that smile!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that little boy is so CUTE! I love the hat :)
And pumpkin ;)
He is SO cute! Did you make his hat? I love it. I am totally loving pumpkin right now as well. I want to put it in anything I can.
Totally agree with you! Fall is the best season, and Eli is irresistible in that hat. Now if only Texas would start fall early this year I could be sporting such fall apparel. :)
YES. me too. love the hat. and the smile.
Very cute post. I love all the pictures, but of course my favorite is of Eli. I love that smile!
Post a Comment